More and more women are having children after the age of 35.
As a result, many women becoming pregnant are less physically active in their day to day lives.
This decreased activity as well as the growing national prevalence of a sedentary lifestyle may contribute to an increase in back pain. Our team of physical therapy experts provide effective solutions for women with back pain during pregnancy.
Do’s & Don’ts:
- DO use ice 10 minutes before bed.
- DO pull your belly into your spine and breathe.
- DON’T bend at the waist, squat instead.
- DON’T twist while holding something in your arms.
- DON’T sleep on your back.
Stop Living in Pain!
Call Kauai Therapy & Wellness in Puhi *Next to Harley Davidson – On the HWY at (808) 333-3688
Most Insurance Plans accepted & NO MD referral required
Our experts in pain relief provide fast and effective results .