Front Desk Coordinator
The Kauai Therapy & Wellness family is looking for a stellar Front Desk Coordinator to join the team ! We have been on fire the past few months and we are looking for a Front Desk Staff and/or therapy aide to assist us! This is at our Ponderay, Idaho location.
We are looking for:
- A person committed to patient empowerment
- Someone with solid compassion for clients/patients; maybe even some chronic pain experience
- Someone willing to learn and grow MORE and OFTEN.
- A team player. Someone that pitches in and helps out all.the.time. Not just when it’s convenient!
- Someone with receptionist, front desk experience, physical therapy, occupational therapy, massage therapy, athletic trainer ie; wellness skills/experience is a PLUS!
What we’re offering:
- *Full Time Position! *If you are wanting a Full Time position – then we have a unique position for you! You would be part time up front handling day to day front office duties and part time back in the gym working alongside our therapy team!
- Autonomy! You are thee authority in your position!
- If you are looking for only Part Time – then this position would involve front office desk duties.
- Flexibility, because when you live in such a beautiful place, You must get outdoors & PLAY! Only 4 work days each week!
- Frequent training and learning as desired. Alongside physical therapists, personal trainer, occupational/hand therapists, and assistants.
- And the most important — a dynamite team that is there to support you, help you grow & welcomes you with open arms to the Kauai Therapy family
We’re located in AMAZING Northern Idaho
**If this sounds like the position for you & you think you’re the ROCKSTAR that we need. Don’t hesitate. Email your resume ASAP. Easily apply online at WWW. Kit-Therapy.com/https://kit-therapy.com/contact-us/
I also encourage you to swing by the office. Check out the vibe. Check out the staff: North Idaho Medical Village: 30544 Hwy 200, Ponderay, Idaho-83852.
Additional info: Primary Functions
- Smile & Greet people! Build Relationships!
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Manage front desk with day to day operations
- Fosters collaboration with the Physical therapist, Occupational Therapist, Assistants and/or support personnel to achieve optimal patient/client care to enhance the overall delivery of services
- Ability to work in a team environment, self-motivated, with excellent communication skills a must.
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
- Social Media Aware & Assist with postings/offerings etc. online
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding knowledge of all patient information (HIPAA), staff and hospital confidential business
- Ages of patients served and age specific technology: All age groups
- Other Essential Functions as outlined in the Job Description
- Willing to learn!
- Ability to read, write legibly and comprehend the written and spoken word in English; computer literacy, social media awareness
Experience a *plus, but not a requirement to apply for position ie; Physical Therapy /Medical Office Experience , Wellness Care Services. A *PLUS* if you have any of the following Experience:
*Medical Billing Experience
*Past Front Office Staff Medical Office/Physical or Occupational Therapy Experience
*Past Therapy Aide Experience/Wellness Services Experience
- Health insurance Stipend *full time
- Paid time off *full time
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance *full time
- (6) Paid Holidays Annually*full time
- $14-$21/per Hour
- And More..