“Revolutionary New Way to Get Rid of Neck Pain and Improve Posture”
Imagine if you could turn your neck side to side and sleep soundly again pain-free, what would that be worth two you? Imagine if you could appear taller by almost 1-2 inches and look thinner just by having great posture. What would that mean to you?
What is considered to be “Neck Crick”?
A crick in the neck can also be caused by a joint problem, particularly the facet joints, which are two small joints in the vertebrae surrounding the neck. When the ligaments around these joints are strained, the muscles around them go into spasm, causing pain, inflammation, and discomfort. This can also happen when you rotate or bend the neck suddenly, such as when you’re in a car accident or slip & fall.
What causes Neck Crick?
The most common causes are 1) poor posture, 2) weak neck musculature, and 3) repetitive stress. But injuries such as falling or being in a car accident (even a minor accident) can cause this problem. Sitting at a computer for extended periods of time or using your smart phone are often causes of it as well.
Impairments it can cause…
It can make it difficult to do simple things like turn to look to your side or behind you, sit and work on computer, drive, pick up your child, and even sleep through the night. It can even cause debilitating headaches which keep you from remaining active.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Muscle Weakness & inflammation
- Muscle Imbalance & Poor Posture
- Muscle Misuse; perceived to be under stress or damaged.
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 3 weeks
- It is not improving or actually getting worse.
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps.
- If simple turning your head makes it worse, or lying down increases pain.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving it.
- If you have numbness or tingling and/or numbness radiating down your arm.
- If you have difficulty with balance, walking, or coordination.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (Youtube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, Neck Cricks can lead to Spinal Problems.
Neck pain with poor posture often leads to “Dowager’s Hump,” also known as “Humpback” if left untreated.
A Dowager’s Hump is most commonly caused by having improper posture; more specifically, it is the result of having what is known as ‘Forward Head Posture’. Forward Head Posture is the most common type of poor posture where the head is in a slightly more forward position than is normal for the natural curvature of the spine. Over time, the spine will adapt to support the new position of the head which results in a more extreme curvature of the spine, leaving a hump. The hump itself is formed by a build-up of calcium, which is actually the result of a restorative process the body undertakes automatically. Extra calcium is continually sent to areas that are perceived to be under stress or have been damaged, and over a sustained period of time the calcium may actually build up between the vertebrae of the spine, resulting in further degeneration of the curvature of the spine (Humpback/ Dowager’s Hump) and an overall decrease in health and mobility and an increase in neck pain.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have a Neck Crick
- Start by…
- Standing up straight (sit if you have any balance problems) while having your head in neutral, gently turn your neck to the Left, then Right, Look Down, Then Up. If you feel pain with any of these movements that means you have active inflammation & strain.
- Attempt to touch your ear to the corresponding shoulder, If pain gradually increases throughout the movement, it’s a sign that you have muscle tightness & inflammation.
- Go as far as you can go without forcing into pain.
DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you get rid of Neck Cricks and Improve Posture?”
My revolutionary “Neck Releaser Exercise” program helps to get rid of tight muscles, strengthen weak muscles and it often works in as little as 1 session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with over 2,000 patients who suffered from neck pain. As I treated their neck pain, their posture and hunch back seemed to improve as well.
I found that if I normalize these muscles (and make them strong and healthy) the neck pain and posture improved very quickly.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to turn their head more easily, experienced less headaches, They were able to sleep through the night comfortably. They were able to be more active, work and live their life again Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional neck pain treatments lead to a better posture (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your posture worse! Not all practitioners treat neck pain the same. And not all treatments target these specific muscles. My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing the important muscles (and the entire body) to get quick maximum results.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop NECK pain and POOR POSTURE in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Corine Cojocaru and I am a licensed Doctor of physical therapy who
specializes in neck and posture related disorders. I’m also a certified Pilates & Yoga instructor and have a special interest in helping those with poor posture become more pain-free, healthy and active.
“What can I expect from this program?”
- Get rid of neck pain*
- hunchback” AKA Dowagers Hump.
- Improve posture.
- Increase energy
- Improve self-esteem
- Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- he cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of neck pain & stiffness.
If that is you, call below and pay the refundable $10 deposit and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
Click button below or call (808) 333-3688 now to claim this offer before it expires.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
The First Session includes:
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Doctor of physical therapy with 19 years of practice. My license # is 4271.
“What if I had surgery before?”
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
“I felt 90% better the first session. I couldn’t believe it. Now, I’m back to dancing with my wife and golfing again. I will be recommending you to others. Thank you!”
-William Skyler, Mid 50’s
Click button below or call (808) 333-3688 now to claim this offer before it expires.