Welcome to the Team! This training is to assist you with a successful on-boarding process.
Here our the steps to follow:
- Download & Print The On-Boarding Checklist.
- Keep your eyes out for your invite email from Gusto.com to arrive to your personal email. This is from our payroll company & will assist you with your set up with payroll & organization documents. This website will secure your pay-stubs, W2s (employee), 1099 (contractor),and on-boarding company forms, as well as employee reviews, quizzes, etc. We cannot pay you until this is complete.
- Provide the following copies of documents to front desk staff to forward to owner: Drivers Lic, SS Card. Front Desk & Supportive Staff skip step 2.
- Clinical Staff : Download & Print if Needed to Assist you with the Process of Gathering Docs to Submit. Provide docs to front desk to forward to owner.
To complete the Medicare & other insurance enrollment processes, please provide the following info:
CMS Form (Group):
2. State of Birth
3. Country of Birth:
5. Name of Medical or Professional School:
6. Year of Graduation from Therapy Professional School:
7. Any adverse actions/convictions against you?
- Include a copy of provider’s State Medical License.
- Include copy of NPPES confirmation acknowledging assigned NPI #.
- Copy of Driver’s License.
- Copy of Diploma(s)
- Liability (Malpractice) Coverage Certificate
- State Licensure
- Resume (up to date ie; including Kauai Therapy & Wellness)
*Massage Therapists: Please provide State Licensure. For HI LMTS: Print/Sign/Provide to Front Desk to Mail for you.
- Forms for Hawaii Employees to print/sign and return to front desk to forward to owner: HI STATE Insurance Form
- Dress Code- Front Desk Staff : Professional Attire or Scrubs. All Clinical or Supporting Clinical Staff wear Scrubs.Name Tag: Ask the Front Desk for your temporary Name Tag and ask them to Order your Permanent Name Tag, Clinical Staff must have their LIC# on their Name tag. It is the HI state Boards Law that Name Tags Must be Worn At all Times during working hours.
- Receive your Log in Info to the following: Tsheets.com (this is our timesheet system) *Gusto Enrollment Must be complete prior to using Tsheets. Indehub.com (this is where organizational forms, policies, procedures, log in info, training, etc is held). ** This is also where our completely confidential Grievance message system is located. This system isa where you can voice a concern/problem for which you have been unable to find a solution for. To locate log into your indehub account – view Left hand bar, click Reviews and choose Grievance.
- For Contractors/ New Hire Forms: Download /Print/Sign/Return signature pages to Front Desk to Forward to Owner:
……. Rules of Conduct
::::::Your Contract will be emailed to You by Owner. Only the signature page of this doc needs to be forwarded back to owner.
8. Complete Bio form (only need to answer 3 questions) & send Owner 2 pics (1) of you doing something you love ie; playing w/your dogs, at the beach with friends or family, hiking, etc. and (1) professional pic. This is used marketing purposes.
Now you are ready to begin securing a strong foundation within our organization. We value training & will train continuously during your employment with us. We also invest in mystery shoppers to give us valuable feedback so we know where we are weak in our training. This will be shared with the team. Each one of you is highly valued & a part of the purpose of healing & helping lives that God entrusts us with and puts in our path to help.
9. Time to begin! Go to TRAINING – Download Training Checklist
*Clinical Staff Scroll to Bottom of Page to Begin. Download Clinical Training Checklist
10! LAST STEP- Smile!!__ ____You are Amazing & will do a great job! Give yourself Grace to Learn & Grow.