Pediatric Therapy in Sandpoint
Sandpoint Stretch Therapy is one of the wellness services that Kauai Therapy & Wellness offers. Stretch Therapy is assisted one-on-one stretching for those who wish to prevent injuries and improve performance. Kauai Therapy & Wellness Stretch Therapy combines the Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) approach with static stretching to increase range of motion and maximize benefits during all stretch sessions.
Kauai Therapy’s team consists of Licensed & Registered Physical Therapists, Therapist, Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer, and Massage Therapist. Each discipline has had extensive training on using stretching for specific flexibility, range of motion, and mobility.
By using a variety of techniques, Kauai Therapy will assist clients of all shapes and sizes and tailor the one-on-one sessions to meet your specific needs. Whether you are recovering from an injury, a high performance athlete or looking to improve your daily activities, Kauai Therapy will take your specific goals and concerns into consideration during each session. Stretch Therapy is incredibly relaxing and so very beneficial for you.
- Developmental Disabilities
- Down Syndrome and other genetic diagnose
- Swallow difficulties
- Autism related disorder
- Cerebral Palsy and other neurological diagnoses
- Upper extremity (shoulder, arm and hand) injuries
- Speech, Gross Motor, & Fine Motor Delays
- Delays in fine motor and visual motor skills directly affecting academic performance
- Hand strengthening and coordination skills required for activities such as cutting with scissors, coloring, and writing, buttoning, using feeding utensils, etc.
Request An Appointment
Please fill out this form and
we will contact you about scheduling.
Great facility, helpful friendly staff. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.
I was very nervous to go to a physical therapist. But! This place is run by great people that are actually focused on long term recovery with a stress free environment. Shout out to Kristy for getting me on track and really working with me, and keeping me motivated. Thank you so much Kristy, excited to see you next week!