The Kauai Therapy & Wellness family is looking for a stellar Therapy Aide to join the team ! We have been on fire the past few months and we are looking for a therapy aide to assist us! This is at our Ponderay, Idaho location.
We are looking for:
- A person committed to patient empowerment
- Someone with solid compassion for clients/patients; maybe even some chronic pain experience
- Someone willing to learn and grow MORE and OFTEN.
- A team player. Someone that pitches in and helps out all.the.time. Not just when it’s convenient!
- Someone with physical therapy, occupational therapy, massage therapy, athletic trainer ie; wellness skills/experience is a PLUS!
What we’re offering:
- *FLEXIBLE hire Position* ie; part or full time.
- drum roll please…..one-on-one patient care!
- Flexibility, because when you live in such a beautiful place, You must get outdoors & PLAY!
- Frequent training and learning as desired. Alongside physical therapists, personal trainer, occupational/hand therapists, and assistants.
- And the most important — a dynamite team that is there to support you, help you grow & welcomes you with open arms to the Kauai Therapy family
We’re located in AMAZING Northern Idaho
**If this sounds like the position for you & you think you’re the ROCKSTAR that we need. Don’t hesitate. Email your resume ASAP. Easily apply online at WWW. Kit-Therapy.com/https://kit-therapy.com/contact-us/
I also encourage you to swing by the office. Check out the vibe. Check out the staff: North Idaho Medical Village: 30544 Hwy 200, Ponderay, Idaho-83852.
Additional info: Primary Functions
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Assist therapists with treatments that include, but are not limited to: assistive, adaptive, protective and supportive devices and equipment ; and patient related instruction; and to reduce the risk of injury, impairment, functional limitation, and disability, including the promotion and maintenance of fitness, health, and quality of life in all age populations
- Assists front desk staff with day to day operations
- Fosters collaboration with the Physical therapist, Occupational Therapist, Assistants and/or support personnel to achieve optimal patient/client care to enhance the overall delivery of services
- Ability to work in a team environment, self-motivated, with excellent communication skills a must.
- Positive energy
- Dynamic group building personality
- Computer literacy
- Social Media Aware & Assist with postings/offerings etc. online
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding knowledge of all patient information (HIPAA), staff and hospital confidential business
- Ages of patients served and age specific technology: All age groups
- Other Essential Functions as outlined in the Job Description
- Willing to learn!
- Ability to read, write legibly and comprehend the written and spoken word in English; computer literacy, social media awareness
Experience a *plus, but not a requirement to apply for position ie; in Therapy, Wellness Care Services. A *PLUS* if you have any of the following certificates/degrees/licenses:
*Past Physical or Occupational Therapy Aide Experience
- Health insurance Stipend
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- (6) Paid Holidays Annually
- $12-$18/per Hour