Ask us How to Lose 2-3 lbs a Week and Keep it Off for Good!
Are You or Do You Have?
- More than 15 lbs overweight or just want to get rid of unwanted weight?
- Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol?
- Suffer from back pain, knee pain, hip pain and your doctor has told you that you need to lose weight, but you can’t exercise due to joint problems or pain?
- Tried other weight loss programs only to re-gain the weight back and more after you finished?
- Want to look and feel better while improving your health at the same time?
- It can lead to type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- It can increase your risk of cancer, heart disease and stroke, and overall it will shorten your lifespan.
- It can result in arthritis, joint pain, and limited movement and mobility.
Here at Kauai Therapy & Wellness, we’ve helped many of people right here Kauai lose the pounds and keep it off for good
What You Will Learn
- How and why we gain weight (it’s not what you think!)
- The single biggest mistake most make trying to lose weight.
- What a proper weight loss program should include
- What successful and permanent weight loss looks like without surgery, drugs, or exercise.
How do I find out more about this amazing Weight Loss ?
- Call or stop by our clinic to speak to Mahina at (808)333-3688 The first (10) individuals who stop by in the month of November or December 2015 get a FREE SCREENINGS : includes a body composition & analysis. Which includes testing for body fat percentage, lean mass, fat mass, hydration index with state of the art computerized equipment. Then we compare your results and develop a customized plan for just you.
We’ve all come across the advertisements promoting the next great diet, supplement, workout, or piece of equipment that will give you amazing results. The common thread each of these things share is a disclaimer that is just as familiar as the ad itself, “Results Not Typical”. They show you astounding before and after pictures, and maybe someone’s testimonial about how they did it, and you can to. The sad truth for the majority is, no you can’t. It’s not your fault, it’s a limitation of the program. At Kauai Therapy & Wellness, we have certified staff to assist you every step of the way to success. You get to be the driver of your weight-loss.
Few diets are fundamentally nutritionally sound, so you can’t follow it indefinitely. There are not support systems in place to seek help or promote adherence to most programs either. The extreme fitness craze works with a select few that can stick to it, but classes aren’t for everyone, nor is the discipline to pop in a DVD every day at home.
The message that is being sent by those promoting these products is that only one approach will work for the majority, and that is simply not true. They majority of people aren’t getting abs in 8 minutes, or getting ripped and lean in 90 days. The truth is most people fail, and that people who purchase diet books, workout DVDs, exercise equipment, or supplements have tried 3 or more approaches/products, and are no closer to their goal weight than before they tried them.
Most people don’t know enough about nutrition or supplementation to lose weight outside what has been advertised to them. They don’t know enough about how to work out, or which exercises to do, other than 3 to 5 moves regurgitated by this months fitness magazines. Don’t be fooled into thinking you can do this by yourself. No matter what you are doing, in order to be successful, you need a coach or mentor to help you get there.
There needs to be a more comprehensive approach to a truly successful weight loss program. There should be 3 elements present to be a high quality program.
1) It needs to include education in nutrition. Not only what to eat, but also when and how much to eat. Advice about what supplements to use and what to avoid.
2) There needs to be an evaluation of your current fitness level, and baseline measurements need to be taken. This needs to be done so you know where to start in terms of intensity of your exercise to avoid injury and maximize your results, and to have something to compare yourself to in order to track your progress. A sample of some of the measurements that should be taken are your weight, body fat percentage, and body mass index (BMI). Others could include, circumference measurements, cardiovascular tests, body water percentage, percentage of muscle mass, and others.
3) There should be accountability meetings and checks of your progress to re-motivate you can keep you on track.
Very few programs that I have reviewed meet this standard, because there is such a wide demand of skills to fulfill all of those components listed. We wanted to offer a program that can help with daily behaviors, lifestyle modification, motivation & can assist with the food aspect of the program. If you are struggling with your weight, or just need to look better in swimsuit at the beach seek the help of a certified staff @ Kauai Therapy & Wellness. What have you got to loose other then your weight?
The first (10) individuals who stop by in the month of November or December 2015 get a FREE SCREENINGS : includes a body composition & analysis. Which includes testing for body fat percentage, lean mass, fat mass, hydration index with state of the art computerized equipment. Then we compare your results and develop a customized plan for just you.
NO obligation NO strings attached.