Therapy Aide for Physical Therapy Clinic. Ponderay, Idaho Location
We are growing and looking to add to our team!
You are the right person if you enjoy being face-to-face with people and can handle yourself with professionalism and compassion. Many of our patients are in pain and need the right type of person, who doesn’t take things personally, that can be understanding yet firm. You Love working with a variety of diagnosis & have a strong desire to learn!
Top 10 Questions To Ask Before Taking a Job: https://kit-therapy.com/4077-2/
What patients love most about our office is that they feel we are the best at what we do, and they love the intimate family environment.Our practice is strong and 100% therapist owned! Our beautiful clinic houses the most advanced equipment available such as the 830 laser, & Red Light Therapy. This position is not for everyone but to the right person, they’ll love it.
You are the right person if you . . .
1) Enjoy working with patients with pain, injury, & weakness – cases of all ages.
2) Are looking to work in a family environment
3) Are looking for Full or Part Time Hours
4) Have a great attitude and are willing to learn
5) Want to CHANGE LIVES!
Why should you begin a career with us? . . .
1) Owned and operated by therapists.
2) New & Growing company.
3) High flexibility with vacations, time-offs, and treatment schedules.
4) higher learning programs
5) No micro-managing
6) use of Innovative Treatment Systems
7) Top pay, benefits, and bonuses
6) Awesome family like team of co-workers!
LOCATION: Beautiful Ponderay, Idaho!
**STUDENTS/NEW MASSAGE THERAPY GRADS are welcome to apply. We will train you in all aspects of being a Therapy Aide.
Our staff you’ll be working with are all professionals but also fun-loving. We have a very special team that cares for one another. The right candidate will have the All of this and more while presenting a smile, warm heart, sometimes even giving a hug, with the ability to make everyone feel like our ohana.
Its great if you have medical experience, but definitely not a requirement. We have a unique training system in place.
**IMPORTANT** If you want to be considered for this position, you must answer the following questions: Reply by clicking here
- What is your name
- Where do you live? —city/state
- What you liked most about your last job?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- What pay range are you looking for?
- Are you looking for part-time, full-time, or either?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Licensed Massage Therapist-IDAHO?
- How many years of Massage Therapy, Fitness Training, Physical Therapy aide, Medical Billing, Wellness Industry, Administrative? experience do you have?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
- Are there any days, or times, you are absolutely unavailable to work?
Pay: $12-20/hr, benefits optional, vacation pay earned, Holiday Pay, *Bonus’s
Job Type: Part/Full Time
YES! THIS SOUNDS LIKE ME, APPLY NOW